Friday, April 17, 2009

The First

So this is the first. I'm not really sure why I'm doing this, cause chances our i won't have time to commit to this like I should. Not to mention I'm not really sure I will have many, if any, readers.

I lied twice in the opening of my first post.

I actually do know why I am making this: because it looks fun! My friend AnnaKelly stated a blog a few weeks ago, and I am kinda copying her. lol.

The second lie is that I won't have time to commit to this. I actually do have time, I just tend to be very lazy sometimes. I'm not quite sure when it started, but I developed this habit of not being as committed to things as I used to.

So I'm starting a challenge.
I'm going to post at least once every week for the rest of 2009.

Now what will these blogs be? Well, as the title suggests, I really think that laughter can be found it all circumstances. Laughter is a type of healing that needs to be taken advantage of. So that's what I will try to bring to each entry: some type of amusing commentary on a world event, a funny observation, or just interesting occurrences in my life as an American high school student with a part-time job at a wonderful grocery store.

So I really hope that the tens of hundreds of people who will read this enjoy themselves. I'm not going to promise much, except that I'm just out searching for the LOLs.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! you made a blog! i love looking for the LOLs and i'm sure your blog will be off the hook! blogging buddies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, you probably got lazy when you started hanging out with me. lol. i've found that laziness and procrastination are very contagious..

    ReplyDelete